I used to hate change, but lately, it’s been pretty AWESOME!!
Hello Everybody! I am so sorry that I have not been posting on a regular schedule. I have been so extremely busy with so many things going on in my life right now.
I promise that I am going to try to post at least 2 times a week from this point forward.
Right now, I am going to fill you all in on the wonderful & amazing things going on in my life, that have been keeping me busy.
Change 1: I’m back in college!!!
As those of you that know me, have been following me or have read my first couple of posts, In June I left a steady, well-paying job to save my health. The stress was horrendous & it was all stemming from 1 manager that was just polluting the work environment with negativity, nitpickiness & lack of respect and appreciation. I was getting sick from stress, so I took a leap of faith, trusting that God would lead me down the right path & would provide for me & my family.
Since that time, I have been led to return to college so I can work on finishing my bachelor’s degree. I already had 69 credits from when I was in my 20’s, the great news is, ALL of those credits were accepted for transfer credits! I can now proudly say that I am a junior in college!
Change #2: I am starting my own freelancing business!
I have also been led to an absolutely amazing freelancing class & coaching program called The No Pants Project. I have to say, if you are looking for a way to start your own freelancing career, THIS is THE program to sign up for! Mike Shreeve and his staff are very passionate & dedicated to helping us all achieve our dreams of becoming successful freelancers & the people in the program are so supportive! I am so thrilled to be a part of this program. I am learning so much from all of them!
Change # 3: I have an awesome part-time job!!!
Last, but certainly not least is my new part-time job until I get the freelancing going strong. I have been fortunate enough to be hired as an instructor with KidzArt! I get to have a great time teaching elementary aged children how to draw & how to tap into their own creativity. It’s a great job, brings some money in & still leaves time for my family, my school work & my own business.
Life is beautiful! Change can be great!
I urge all of you….if there is something in your life that is causing you stress, not good for you, leaving you with a feeling of disappointment or a feeling of unfulfillment, MAKE A CHANGE!!!
We all have within ourselves, the power to improve our own lives & to improve our own mindsets!
It starts with YOU…..Yes YOU!
Evaluate what is working for you and what isn’t working for you then make the decision to change what isn’t working.
- Writing the good & the bad things down.
- Look at the good & do more of that!
- Look at the bad & start brainstorming about what you can do differently.
- Write your ideas down.
- Start with the first idea, try to put a plan together to make the change needed. It is OK if you start with little changes. Every little thing helps you start to move in the right direction. As the saying goes… Even slow progress is progress!
- Move on to the next idea & get a plan together. Continue down the list of ideas.
- Choose the plan that you feel is doable for you.
- BELIEVE in YOURSELF!! Follow the plan that you created and after a while… a few days or weeks (whatever works for you), add in another one of your plans.
- Watch how the changes you are choosing to make, continue to improve your life!
I believe in all of you, now you need to choose to believe in yourself.
You can do this! I know it!
Let me know in the comments or in an email if you are going to start making good choices & changes in your life!! I’d love to be on the journey with you!!!
As always, thanks for reading!!